Do you remember the phase when you were little and liked to ask questions like:
- “Mum, why do some children at school stick up their middle finger?”
- “Dad, Why do we eat Turkey at Christmas? “
- “Why does my stomach make noises?”
- “Why do they say “love” instead of “zero” in a game of tennis?“
- .. and basically asking “why” about more or less everything!
As we grow older, I believe this inner curious child is still within us, to varying degrees. Although many of us find the answers to a lot of these questions throughout our lives, some of the questions remain unasked and unanswered, until the next time the topic is brought up and we find ourself suddenly wondering: “Say… why do we do that?”
One snowy December day in 2010 I thought to myself: Wouldn’t it be great if there was a website that answered these kind of questions all in one place?
And so the idea for saywhydoi.com was born!
Saywhydoi.com aims to explore and answer a lot of the questions we come across in life, equipping us with more tools to understand the world around us; serving to enrich our lives and empower us as we live with more awareness!