Do you remember the phase when you were little and liked to ask questions like:
- “Mum, why do some children at school stick up their middle finger?”
- “Dad, Why do we eat Turkey at Christmas? “
- “Why does my stomach make noises?”
- “Why do they say “love” instead of “zero” in a game of tennis?“
- .. and basically asking “why” about more or less everything!
As we grow older, I believe this inner curious child is still within us, to varying degrees. Although many of us find the answers to a lot of these questions throughout our lives, some of the questions remain unasked and unanswered, until the next time the topic is brought up and we find ourself suddenly wondering: “Say… why do we do that?”
One snowy December day in 2010 I thought to myself: Wouldn’t it be great if there was a website that answered these kind of questions all in one place?
And so the idea for saywhydoi.com was born!
Saywhydoi.com aims to explore and answer a lot of the questions we come across in life, equipping us with more tools to understand the world around us; serving to enrich our lives and empower us as we live with more awareness!
Bookmark saywhydoi.com, follow me on twitter and join the facebook fan group to keep up to date with your regular dose of interesting tidbits about why we do the things we do!